John Bardis, CEO, MedAssets:
I think the supply side of the business has grown pretty well, we are actually up approximately 10 percent over the prior year on the top line. But because of our leverage and the way our infrastructure functions, it creates substantial mid-teens EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization) growth rates for us. So I think that it's a remarkable performer, but I think at this time, given that where we were a year ago, we continue to be under the microscope, Lindsey, in terms of performance. In other words, as we continue to show consistency in our performance, I think analysts on The Street will get more confidence in our ability to deliver, and quite frankly, that's what they should be focused on, challenging our ability to deliver. I think we do that, we continue to deliver better shareholder returns.
Okay. Great. Thank you so much for your time today.John Bardis, CEO, MedAssets: You too, Lindsey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV