PRYOR, Okla., Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Orchids Paper Products Company (NYSE MKT: TIS) today announced that it will release 2012 third-quarter financial results on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 after the close of the New York Stock Exchange. The company will hold a teleconference to discuss its results at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, October 25 th. All interested parties may participate in the teleconference by calling 800 860 2442 and requesting the Orchids teleconference. A question and answer session will be part of the teleconference's agenda. Those intending to access the teleconference should dial-in fifteen minutes prior to the start. The call may also be accessed live via webcast through the company's web site at www.orchidspaper.com under "Investors." A replay of the teleconference will be available for 30 days on the Company's website.
About Orchids Paper Products Company
Orchids Paper Products Company is an integrated manufacturer of tissue paper products serving the at home private label consumer market. From its operations in north east Oklahoma, the Company produces a full line of tissue products, including paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins, to serve the value through premium quality market segments. The Company provides these products to retail chains throughout the United States. For more information on the Company and its products, visit the Company's website at http://www.orchidspaper.com.
SOURCE Orchids Paper Products Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV