FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) today announced that it will release its third quarter financial results prior to the market open on Thursday, November 1, 2012, followed by a conference call at 10:00 a.m. (Central Time).
The conference call will include a discussion of the company’s operating results and outlook by Richard A. Smith, FelCor’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Andrew J. Welch, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call will be accessible by telephone or through the simultaneous Web cast via the internet. Interested investors and other parties can access the conference by dialing (888) 839-3864 (conference ID #38096710) or by logging on to the Company’s Web site at www.felcor.com, choosing “Investor Relations” and selecting the microphone icon. The conference call replay will also be archived on the Company’s Web site.
About FelCorFelCor, a real estate investment trust, owns a diversified portfolio of 69 primarily upper-upscale, full-service hotels that are located in major and resort markets throughout 22 states. FelCor partners with leading hotel companies to operate its diversified portfolio of hotels, which are flagged under globally recognized names such as, Doubletree ®, Embassy Suites ®, Fairmont ®, Hilton ®, Marriott ®, Renaissance ®, Sheraton ®, Westin ® and Holiday Inn ®, and premier independent hotels in New York. Additional information can be found on the Company's Web site at www.felcor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV