DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXCM) today announced that Terry Gregg, CEO, and Kevin Sayer, President, will hold a conference call to discuss FDA’s approval of the company’s G4 PLATINUM continuous glucose monitoring system starting at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Monday, October 8, 2012. The conference call will be concurrently webcast. The link to the webcast will be available on the DexCom, Inc. website at www.dexcom.com under the investor relations, events and webcast section, and will be archived for future reference.
To listen to the conference call, please dial 1 (888) 771-4371 (US/Canada) or 1 (847) 585-4405 (International) and use the confirmation number "33515973" approximately five minutes prior to the start time.
About DexCom, Inc.
DexCom, Inc., headquartered in San Diego, California, is developing and
marketing continuous glucose monitoring systems for ambulatory use by
patients with diabetes and by healthcare providers in the hospital.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV