SimCorp, a leading provider of investment management software and services for the global financial services industry, today announced their upcoming webinar on October 11, 2012 in conjunction with Cutter Associates and Wall Street & Technology.
The webinar, entitled “ Solvency at Risk: Outdated Technology Failing the Buy-Side,” will feature Cutter’s President and CEO, John Clark, SimCorp North America Managing Director, David Kubersky, and Jenny Ravenscroft, SimCorp North America’s Chief Business Consultant. The event will be moderated by Greg MacSweeney, Editorial Director at Wall Street & Technology.
The webinar will discuss:
- The impact of decentralized position-keeping on a firm’s solvency
- Regulatory pressure mandating changes on data accessibility and reporting
- What constitutes best-in-class technology to manage solvency
- The business case for centralizing position-keeping in a firm’s accounting system
“Outdated technology systems place buy-side firms at risk in a variety of ways,” notes Kubersky. “For one, they cause investment decisions to be made on poor quality data. These systems also fail to keep pace with the changing regulatory environment. The goal of this webinar is to demonstrate the power of best-in-class technology and centralized position-keeping when it comes to managing a firm’s solvency.”To register for the webinar and read more, please visit here. About SimCorp Since 1971, SimCorp has been providing investment and portfolio management software and services to the world’s leading investment managers, asset managers, fund managers, fund administrators, pension funds, insurance funds and wealth managers. SimCorp’s world-class software provides global financial organisations with the tools they need to mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable growth. SimCorp is a global company, regionally covering all of Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen, SimCorp is dedicated to supporting the global investment management industry, its clients and its investors. For more information about SimCorp’s products, please visit www.simcorp.com/product.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV