SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Meru Networks Inc., (NASDAQ:MERU), a leader in virtualized 802.11 enterprise wireless networking, today announced that the company will report its third quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, October 24, 2012.
Meru's management will host a conference call to discuss the company's third quarter 2012 financial results on the same day at 2:00 pm PT ( 5:00 pm ET).
Individuals interested in listening to the conference call may do so by dialing (877) 852–2926 for domestic callers and (253) 237-1123 for international callers. The conference ID for the call is 38811976.The live and archived webcast of the third quarter 2012 financial results conference call will also be available at the investor relations section of Meru's website at http://investors.merunetworks.com. About Meru NetworksMeru Networks (NASDAQ: MERU) designs, develops, and distributes virtualized wireless LAN solutions that provide enterprises with the performance, reliability, predictability and operational simplicity of a wired network with the advantages of mobility. Meru's innovative network-in-control architecture virtualizes wireless access and produces an intelligent, self-monitoring WLAN. Moving to Meru lets enterprises migrate business-critical applications from wired networks to an all-wireless network able to handle the diversity and density of mobile communication devices. Meru's unique "network-in-control" wireless architecture is used by all major vertical industries including Fortune 500 businesses, health care, education, retail, manufacturing, hospitality, and government. Founded in 2002, Meru is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and operates worldwide. Visit www.merunetworks.com or call (408) 215-5300 for more information. Investors contact: Steve Pasko Market Street Partners (415) 445-3238 email@example.com SOURCE Meru Networks Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV