CHICAGO, Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP®, a leading provider of human capital management solutions, today unveiled its next-generation ADP Workforce Now® cloud-based platform for midsized organizations. The company showcased its new platform at the annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition in Chicago. This enhanced platform broadens ADP's lineup of human capital management (HCM) services by providing midsized companies with access to more sophisticated tools to manage their workforce. As midsized companies struggle to compete in tough economic times, ADP Workforce Now enables businesses to be more strategic in how they manage their employees while reducing time spent on administrative tasks.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/58119-adp-enhances-human-capital-management-platform-for-midsized-companies
According to a recent survey by the ADP Research Institute SM, only 15% of midsized business owners and executives are confident the U.S. economy will improve over the next 12 months compared to 52% who believe it improved during the last four years. Despite this pessimistic outlook, 43% plan to hire an average of 18 new employees in the next year.The same ADP Research Institute study entitled, " Top Concerns of Business Leaders in the Post-2008 Economy," revealed the top three business concerns on the minds of midsized business owners are:
- The rising cost of health coverage and other benefits;
- Slow economic growth; and
- The level/volume of government regulations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV