Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE: EMR) and a global leader in maximizing availability, capacity, and efficiency of critical infrastructure, is launching a nine-city “ DCIM Delivered: World Tour 2012” global road show on Tuesday, October 9, at the Tower of London.
Featuring guest Forrester Research, Inc., the tour will showcase data center infrastructure management (DCIM) technologies for data center, IT, and facilities professionals around the world. Attendees will gain insights from industry experts about the importance of DCIM - now and in the future - and learn from companies that are employing these technologies to realize lower costs, significant improvements in energy efficiency, and greater capacity utilization.
“As a global DCIM market leader with a significant global footprint and capabilities, we are seeing a lot of interest in this technology in all regions of the world,” said Tom Waun, president of global sales, marketing, and professional services for Emerson Network Power’s Avocent business. “This road show is a great opportunity for us to bring our capabilities directly to our customers and partners and demonstrate in-person how they can undertake their DCIM journey with key insights from Forrester Research.”
Beyond London, the “DCIM Delivered: World Tour 2012” destinations and dates include:
- New York – Tuesday, October 16, 2012
- Dallas – Thursday, October 18, 2012
- San Francisco – Tuesday, October 30, 2012
- Frankfurt, Germany – Tuesday, November 13, 2012
- Sydney, Australia – Tuesday, November 27, 2012
- São Paulo, Brazil – Thursday, November 29, 2012
- Johannesburg, South Africa – Tuesday, December 4, 2012
- Bangalore, India – Friday, December 7, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts