The results, released after market close on Thursday, prompted Sterne Agee to lower its estimates for the social gamer on Friday. Stifel Nicolaus also cut its Zynga estimates and Evercore Partners lowered its Zynga target to $1.70 from $2.
Zynga shares, which lost 12% during last week's trading, were down 2.82% to $2.41 before market open.
Facebook (FB), which is a key partner of Zynga, slipped 2.68% to $20.35.Shares of HP (HPQ), which outlined its massive turnaround plan last week, were down 0.75% to $14.62 on Monday. Apple (AAPL) shares also dipped in premarket trading, despite ongoing rumors about a possible launch of a new iPad Mini. The tech giant's shares were off 0.63% at $648.46 before market open. --Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV