Deltek Announces Keynote Speakers And Sponsors For Its Insight 2012 User Conference In October In Nashville, TN
Deltek, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROJ) today announced the lineup of speakers and sponsors for Insight 2012, its annual user conference to be held this year at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN from October 15-18. Insight 2012 will feature more than 350 educational sessions, including over 100 customer-led sessions and full access to Deltek product experts, industry thought leaders and peers.
On October 16 th, Insight’s General Session will feature keynote addresses from Kevin Parker, President and CEO of Deltek, and Chip Heath, Professor at the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University and best-selling author. Heath is a renowned communications and management expert best known for his NY Times Best Seller books “Switch” and “Made to Stick.” The General Session will be moderated and hosted by Mark Jeffries, trusted adviser and communications consultant to some of the world’s largest and most successful organizations.
General Session will also include a customer panel featuring executives from fast-growing companies who will outline the strategies they implemented to successfully grow their organizations during challenging economic times. Deltek customers featured on the panel will include Miranda Bouldin, President & CEO at LogiCore; Bruce Milligan, VP of Marketing at Citizant; Paul Burkard, Treasurer & Controller at Agilex; James Nevada, CFO at WSP; and Soren Burchardt, Director PwC in Denmark.
Deltek is also pleased to announce the Insight 2012 Platinum Sponsors who are instrumental in making the conference a success. These sponsors include:
- Great Circle Solutions
- Aronson, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV