Cornerstone OnDemand's New Cornerstone Mobile Application Provides Users With Easy And Convenient Access To Just-in-time Video Training, Among Other Capabilities. (Photo: Business Wire)
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD) (booth no. 409), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, is showcasing the company’s new mobile applications at this week’s 2012 HR Technology Conference & Expo, held October 8-10 at Chicago’s McCormick Place. The applications include Cornerstone Mobile for enterprise and mid-size organizations, as well as CSB Mobile for small businesses.
Cornerstone OnDemand's mobile application for small businesses, CSB Mobile, allows users to curate all of their successes and positive feedback on a virtual trophy wall. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Mobile work is not just about laptops. Mainstream consumer adoption of social, mobile and cloud technologies is shaping people’s expectations for how they should be able to get their jobs done every day, no matter where they’re working or what device they’re using,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “Our mobile applications are designed to help organizations accelerate decision-making, drive productivity and foster collaboration by giving users easy access to the information they need, when they need it.”
Cornerstone Mobile, which is targeted for release in November, gives employees, managers and business leaders quick, convenient access to information and content in the Cornerstone talent management system anytime, anywhere. Key capabilities include:
- My Profile, which moves beyond static corporate directories to offer rich mobile profiles for employees to personalize with a photo, share skills and interests, and promote role responsibilities. Profiles also provide contact information and show internal network connections.
- Employee Directory, also known as “People Finder,” makes it easy for users to search for subject-matter experts and colleagues within the organization. Competencies, profiles and tags clarify who knows what. And once target individuals are found, users can directly email or call them for the information they need.
- Mobile Training allows users to access just-in-time video training on their mobile devices. Learners can download, view and interact with rich, standards-based courseware and knowledge content. Content conforming to SCORM 1.2 standards also is supported for content interoperability and reusability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV