(NASDAQ:SABA), the premier provider of people-centric enterprise solutions, announced today at the HR Tech Conference the general availability of its Saba Enterprise Cloud Fall 2012 release, an advanced cloud-based talent and learning management platform designed to help organizations better align their people strategies and processes with their business objectives.
With this release, Saba extends its leading Talent Management Suite, Learning Management Suite, and supporting infrastructure to enable organizations to begin the journey toward developing a “transformative workplace.” Expanding on its industry-leading expertise, Saba has unveiled a three-step journey to help organizations transform from information-centric to people-centric businesses. The three steps — unlock your people profile, modernize your people processes, and elevate your people experience — lead organizations down a transformative path designed to increase the engagement and productivity of employees across the extended enterprise.
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, the successful enterprises will be those that are able to adapt to the speed of shifting market realities and tap into the right people resources at the right time – whether those people are internal employees or part of their extended value chain of customers, partners and suppliers. Saba Enterprise Cloud supports this transformation through a set of enhanced capabilities that enable an organization to transform the traditional data-driven approach to HR and map its people processes to support business activities that enhance brand awareness, improve customer service and, ultimately, increase competitive advantage and revenue.
- Saba Enterprise Cloud expands the Saba Talent Management Suite to help enterprises more closely align people to their business strategy through new HR business partner capabilities that help tailor processes to the unique needs of their line-of-business units. These include creating success plans, completing and calibrating performance reviews, and flexible goal setting that enables an organization to respond rapidly to change and support evolving business objectives.
- New integration between Saba Enterprise Cloud and HumanConcepts enables organizations to further leverage their people data to gain new insights, plan and model optimal organizational structures and visualize people data in a familiar organizational chart format. Integration in the Fall 2012 release means that it is now easier than ever to align people to business strategy and take action through optimized people processes in the Saba Enterprise Cloud.
- Saba Enterprise Cloud expands the Saba Learning Management Suite, providing deeper and broader extended enterprise learning capabilities to drive better learning inside and outside the organizations with subscription-based learning packages, dynamic learning groups and enhanced learning demand planning. Saba Enterprise Cloud also provides deeper unification between core learning and virtual classroom as well as mobile learning support for iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- New analytics capabilities in Saba Enterprise Cloud enable companies to derive deeper people insights for better understanding of the efficiency and effectiveness of their organization. Saba’s new analytics solution incorporates more than 600 data dimensions and metrics and provides the ability to distill this information into standard views and reports along with dynamic visualizations to illustrate an enterprise’s people performance.
- Saba Enterprise Cloud helps organizations to unlock their people data from corporate systems like Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) through new standards-based integration capabilities delivered on Enterprise Service Bus, including Web services, standard import/export templates and out-of-the-box connectors with back-end systems. These integration capabilities help organizations enhance and protect their existing investment in ERP/HRIS systems while at the same time, enabling key people data from their system of record to be leveraged in people processes without expensive, time consuming upgrades and migrations to the cloud.
- “Today’s globally connected economy requires a different approach to how organizations manage and optimize their investment in their people,” said Bobby Yazdani, founder and CEO, Saba. “Saba Enterprise Cloud supports enterprises as they adapt to this ever changing environment and build what we call a ‘transformative workplace’ – an always-on, always-connected entity that encompasses not only direct employees, but also the partners, customers and other supporting companies throughout the value chain.”
- “Saba has allowed SMART Technologies to map our people strategies to support our overall business objectives and support a growth path that has allowed us to take advantage of new opportunities at a time when many companies struggle to maintain ground,” said Wayne Williams, manager of learning systems – training and professional development, SMART Technologies. "To help increase customer satisfaction, increase adoption and boost sales, SMART leverages Saba to train our channel on the importance of making sure our end users understand how to use our products to be more productive and get the most value.”
- “The world of HR and talent management is transforming – responding to the changes being driven by an extended enterprise, technical realities, and a consumer driven workforce,” said Stacey Harris, vice president, research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group. “Products such as the new Saba Enterprise Cloud can help address this new reality by making it easier to leverage information from both HR and Business sources for better decision making based on data that provides actionable directions for both HR and LOB partners.”
The Saba Enterprise Cloud Fall 2012 release is now available.