New Polycom(R) RealPresence(R) Group 300 For SMBs Is Ideal For Small Huddle Rooms And Supports Enterprise-grade Video Collaboration, The Industry's Highest Resolution (up To 1080p60) And A Completely Redesigned User Interface. (Photo: Business Wire)
Polycom, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCM), the global leader in open standards-based unified communications (UC), today announced a new portfolio of solutions designed for medium-sized businesses that makes it easier to purchase, install, deliver, and manage high-quality, enterprise-grade video collaboration. The mid-market portfolio includes Polycom® RealPresence® Collaboration Server 800s, Virtual Edition, as well as various new, next-generation RealPresence video endpoints.
New Polycom(R) RealPresence(R) Group 300 for SMBs is ideal for small huddle rooms and supports enterprise-grade video collaboration, the industry's highest resolution (up to 1080p60) and a completely redesigned user interface. (Photo: Business Wire)
- Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server 800s, Virtual Edition, the industry’s first implementation of open standards-based SVC (interoperable with AVC), results in 3X HD multipoint video capacity for greater scalability, dramatically lower TCO, and backwards- and forwards-compatibility, without the need for expensive gateways or hardware required by competitive proprietary SVC offerings
- Polycom® RealPresence® Group 300, an affordable enterprise-grade video collaboration system that supports the industry’s highest resolution (up to 1080p60) and is ideal for smaller collaboration spaces such as huddle rooms
- Polycom® RealPresence® Desktop 2.0 software for PCs and laptops (Windows and Mac OS X) and the next generation of Polycom® RealPresence® Mobile 2.0 for smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android devices) extend video collaboration beyond conference rooms
The next-generation RealPresence video endpoints boast the new Polycom UX™ (Polycom user experience). The Polycom UX delivers the industry’s best video collaboration experience with more than 20 new user innovations and features, including a completely redesigned UI and the industry's most lifelike HD image quality (up to 1080p60 resolution), patent-pending Polycom® SmartPairing™ technology, and only-from-Polycom video, content sharing and audio quality and features. The Polycom UX is designed to drive a superior experience and ease of use for users to increase adoption, while minimizing IT management and support, keeping IT costs down and usage up for better TCO.
“Polycom’s new solutions for the mid-market ensure that companies of all sizes can now benefit from the power of video conferencing while staying within their budget requirements,” said Sudhakar Ramakrishna, President of Products and Services, Polycom. “Polycom uniquely understands that to video-enable your workforce requires you to be able to collaborate with partners, customers and prospects, all of whom may have any number of vendors’ video systems. That’s why Polycom solutions are the most interoperable in the industry, and we pride ourselves on our rigorously open approach. With Polycom, you can connect via the highest quality at the lowest overall cost with just about anyone, anywhere, using any system.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts