- Ixia solutions were used to create real-world traffic and network scenarios in order to optimize and harden the resiliency of Huawei core routers and switches prior to the launch of InteropNet.
- Working together, Ixia and Huawei conducted a series of simulations to ensure reliability, restoration capability, performance scaling and total data network throughput. Using the Ixia IxNetwork, Huawei was able to fulfill a number of critical needs:
- Validated network performance when faced with real-world user traffic, including dual-stack IPv4/IPv6, RIP, OSPFv3, BGP+, IS-ISv6 and IPv6 multicast.
- Improved recovery times and ensured a continuous user experience in the event of network failover at various points, including the edge, aggregation layer and core.
- Hardened the resiliency of the network under enterprise-class user scenarios, including 10,000 concurrent users.
- As a centerpiece for InteropNet, Huawei is supporting several parts of the network with its enterprise-class solutions:
- The core, with redundant Huawei S9700 terabit routing series switches.
- The aggregation layer, with redundant Huawei S7700 series switches.
- The access layer, with Huawei S5700 switches.
Huawei Uses Ixia Solutions To Validate And Harden The Resiliency Of Enterprise-Class Network Performance During Interop New York
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.