Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. (NYSE: RNF) announced today that the Partnership will hold its 2012 third quarter conference call on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. PST, during which time senior management will review the Partnership's financial results for the period and provide an update on the business.
Callers may listen to the live presentation, which will be followed by a question and answer segment, by dialing 800-404-5245 or 303-223-4363. An audio webcast of the call will be available at www.rentechnitrogen.com within the Investor Relations portion of the site under the Presentations section. A replay will be available by audio webcast and teleconference from 11:00 a.m. PST on November 8 through 11:00 a.m. PST on November 15. The replay teleconference will be available by dialing 800-633-8284 or 402-977-9140 and the reservation number 21607176.
About Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P.
Rentech Nitrogen (
was formed by Rentech, Inc. to own, operate and expand its nitrogen
fertilizer business. Rentech Nitrogen’s assets consist of a nitrogen
fertilizer facility located in East Dubuque, Illinois, owned by Rentech
Nitrogen, LLC, its operating subsidiary. The facility is located in the
Mid Corn Belt in the northwestern corner of Illinois, adjacent to the
Iowa and Wisconsin state lines, and produces primarily anhydrous ammonia
and urea ammonium nitrate solution, using natural gas as its primary
feedstock, for sale to customers in the Mid Corn Belt.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV