The World Market For Transdermal Drug Delivery
NEW YORK, Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Transdermal (and related transmucosal) drug delivery is a well-established accepted route of administration for therapeutically beneficial medicines. There is no potential limit for the therapeutic area for development of transdermal systems. Some therapeutic areas stand out, including sex hormones and pain management, due to the successful combination of the individual drug molecules and available product technologies. The potential benefits that may be achieved using transdermal delivery include continuous, controlled release and absorption of medication into the body, avoiding presystemic metabolism that may occur following oral dosing, including both intestinal and hepatic first-pass metabolism, improving patient compliance by offering more convenient dosing regimens , such as once or twice weekly dosing, and the ability to quickly discontinue treatment by removal of the system.This report, World Markets for Transdermal Drug Delivery is a comprehensive look at the transdermal/transmucosal drug delivery market is divided into two sections. The first section encompasses the pharmaceutical products that utilize the drug delivery technology. The second section encompasses drug delivery technology and the revenues earned from licensing that technology. Because drug delivery technology is an integral part of sales of pharmaceuticals and drug delivery technology cannot exist without pharmaceuticals, revenues have been reported that include pharmaceutical sales for products utilizing that technology. This market is divided into two segments:
- Market Size and Forecast for Transdermal Drug Delivery
- Market Size and Forecast for Transmucosal Drug Delivery
- Market Breakout by Region (US, Europe, Japan, ROW)
- Review of Products on the Market
- Market Breakout by Disease Treated (Cardiovascular, Hormones, Pain Management, Smoking Cessation, Other)
- Market Breakout by Technology Revenues and Pharmaceutical Component Revenues
- Profiles of Companies in the Market
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV