Frankfurt Book Fair: How Can Libraries Use Public Data For Industry Research?
NEW YORK, Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dive into the world of open data and learn how to enrich your library with research published by trusted public sources during the Education Hot Spot session hosted by ReportLinker for Libraries on October 10 at the Frankfurt Book Fair.
Information experts from ReportLinker, a leading business search engine, will reveal how to find and use public industry reports, including the advantages, the drawbacks and a list of top sources. Geared for librarians and research professionals, this session provides the tools needed to target the best public research available on the web today.
"ReportLinker for Libraries provides students and academic professionals with a user friendly tool and exclusive research content from trusted sources – such as governments, statistics agencies, trade unions and many more – so they can save time producing reports and presentations. During the Education Hot Spot session, we will share tips and tricks to coach you on how to get the most out of data published by major public organizations," says
Shadi Noujaim, Manager for ReportLinker for Libraries.
Invitation for Libraries
Session Topic: How Can Libraries Use Public Data For Industry Research?
We hope you can join us for the Hot Spot session, and if not, we look forward to meeting you at the ReportLinker booth L424 in the Specialist Information Hall 4.2. For more information on research solutions for libraries, you can reach us any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV