PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and entertainment industries, today announced a multi-year Local TV ratings contract with Scripps Television for its ABC-stations WMAR, Baltimore, MD; WCPO, Cincinnati, OH; WEWS, Cleveland, OH; WXYZ, Detroit, MI; and WPTV, West Palm Beach, FL.
This expansion makes Cleveland the first Top-20 market to have all major affiliates subscribing to Rentrak's Local TV ratings service.
"We're excited about our expanded relationship with Rentrak. As Scripps stations work to engage audiences through meaningful dialogue, Rentrak's advanced demographics help us assist our clients in reaching the audiences that consume their products every day. The large database included in Rentrak's service give us unique and valuable insight into how viewers experience television on a daily basis in our local markets," said Brian Lawlor, Senior Vice President of Scripps Television.
"We are delighted to reaffirm our partnership with Scripps in Detroit, and to expand the relationship to four other markets," said Cathy Hetzel, Corporate President and President of Advanced Media and Information at Rentrak. "Rentrak's continuing momentum with Scripps and throughout the industry further reinforces the fact that local broadcasters, agencies and direct clients have a major appetite for Rentrak's robust, stable and predictive TV ratings information."Rentrak's television ratings measurement service provides daily measurement of all TV networks nationally and at a granular level for TV stations in all 210 media markets nationwide. The service incorporates information from over 20 million televisions and is the only fully integrated system of detailed satellite, telco and cable TV viewing data commercially available.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV