- Phoenix Career Services SM : A comprehensive program that incorporates support services and online tools that help prepare students and alumni to achieve their career aspirations, from pre-enrollment to graduation, in a highly personalized way. The integrated suite of career tools and resources offers guidance, workshops, events and engagement with advisors. Students and alumni will be able to search careers by degree type, geographical areas and skill set, as well as research employers, salaries, and hiring trends. These valuable services become part of a customized Career Plan for students that shows them step-by-step what they need to do to enhance their careers, and when. Another key feature of Phoenix Career Services is the ability to offer students and alumni connections to partner companies with thousands of job opportunities posted to the online recruitment environment. Phoenix Career Services is already in use by nearly 50 percent of University of Phoenix students and more than 60 employers.
- Online Learning Platform: The new, advanced classroom platform creates a more engaging and personalized experience for students and faculty. Among other technologies and innovations, it will feature a proprietary data platform, which analyzes student activity, making the learning experience more efficient and customized over time.
- Corporate Partners: University of Phoenix is working with a number of the nation's largest organizations, such as Walmart and Sodexo, to hire qualified graduates as well as collaborates with corporations and industry associations on curriculum to best prepare students for successful careers. Recently, the University worked with The Manufacturing Institute to develop curriculum relevant to today's manufacturing workforce that focuses on core skills and competencies required for those who want careers in the manufacturing industry.
- Affordability Programs: The University will be implementing comprehensive programs to help students address the rising cost of higher education. The University's goal is to make education as affordable as possible and provide students with unmatched return on their educational investment by focusing on the career linkage throughout their educational journey.
University Of Phoenix Renews Commitment To Student Success With Focus On Connecting Higher Education And Employment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.