Additional podium participants include Melissa Etchison, ADT administrative processor and Bruno Vachon, ADT service technician, selected by colleagues based on their commitment to exceptional customer service. Frank Golini, ADT sales representative and Nigel Curtis, ADT installation technician, who sold and installed the Guarino’s home security system, also will attend, as will Kristen Ferrante of the Glen Cove Police Department, representing ADT’s longstanding collaboration with local first responders.
With 200 locations across the U.S. and Canada, ADT maintains the industry’s largest sales, installation and service field force. Its six fully redundant alarm monitoring centers comprise the industry’s most robust monitoring network. ADT serves one-fourth of the North American residential and small-business monitored security market, fully six times the size of its closest competitor.
To view the Opening Bell Ceremony, please visit www.nyse.com.
About ADTThe ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Fla., ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs about 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50432959&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV