HOUSTON , Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTEN) will hold its conference call to discuss results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2012 on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time.
Participants can access the call by dialing (800) 510-9661 or (617) 614-3452 with the access code 20192581. The call will also be webcast and can be accessed through a link in the Investors section of the Company's website at www.patenergy.com. The webcast is also being distributed over the Thomson Reuters Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through Thomson Reuters' individual investor center at www.fulldisclosure.com. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters' password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com). Webcast participants should go to one of the web addresses above 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Replay of the conference call webcast will be available at these sites through Thursday, November 8, 2012.
Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. subsidiaries provide onshore contract drilling and pressure pumping services to exploration and production companies in North America. Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC has more than 330 marketable land-based drilling rigs and operates primarily in oil and natural gas producing regions of Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and western Canada. Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. and Universal Well Services, Inc. provide pressure pumping services primarily in Texas and the Appalachian region.Contact: Mike Drickamer, Director, Investor Relations 281.765.7170, email@example.com SOURCE Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV