SHANGHAI, China, Oct. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Lodging Group, Limited (Nasdaq:HTHT) (the "Company"), a leading and fast-growing limited service hotel chain operator in China, today announced that it will hold its 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders at No. 2266, Hongqiao Road, Changning District, Shanghai, People's Republic of China on November 21, 2012 at 10 a.m., local time. Holders of record of ordinary shares of the Company at the close of business on October 9, 2012 are entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof. Holders of the Company's American depositary shares ("ADSs") who wish to exercise their voting rights for the underlying ordinary shares must act through the depositary of the Company's ADS program, Citibank, N.A.
The notice of the annual general meeting, which sets forth the resolutions to be submitted to shareholder approval at the meeting, is available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://ir.htinns.com .
About China Lodging Group, LimitedChina Lodging Group, Limited is a leading and fast-growing limited service hotel chain operator in China. The Company provides business and leisure travelers with high-quality, and conveniently-located hotel products under four brands, namely, Seasons Hotel, Starway Hotel, HanTing Express Hotel, and Hi Inn. For more information, please visit the Company's website: http://ir.htinns.com .
CONTACT: Ida Yu Investor Relations Manager Tel: 86 (21) 6195 9561 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://ir.htinns.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV