IQIYI Ranks Second In Most Watched Video Websites In China
BEIJING, Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- According to data issued recently by comScore, a global leader in digital marketing intelligence, in August, over 0.28 billion home and office netizens in China streamed videos through video websites. In total, they watched 29.75 billion internet videos over a period of 4.124 billion hours.
Among these online video websites used by Chinese users, Youku kept its No. 1 rank - users accessed the site for a total of 0.698 billion hours; iQIYI ranked second by virtue of 0.569 billion hours; and V.QQ.Com, tv.sohu.com and tudou.com saw 0.474 billion hours, 0.406 billion hours and 0.291 billion hours respectively.
According to the data, as far as video websites that have adopted webpage players are concerned, Youku and iQIYI took the top two spots in the competitive internet video market, based on the user viewing time statistics, which is used for measuring the value of video websites.
Since 2012, due to the fast increase of Chinese netizens and the general acceleration of internet bandwidths, Chinese online video websites have developed substantially. In 2012, the number of Chinese netizens has increased to approximately 0.534 billion, with the average time spent online by Chinese netizens over 8.5 billion hours each month, and online videos have ranked first across all the internet applications according to viewing time. However, the strong growth is expected in continue as more and more Chinese netizens look to watching videos online, and as 0.8 billion internet users are expected in China by 2015.Contact Person: Wang Li yuan Phone Number: +86 13810045459 Email: email@example.com SOURCE iQIYI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV