GovDelivery DCM is used by over 550 government organisations globally to reach more people, automate communications, save money and improve program results. Government entities achieve these objectives by using the platform to encourage residents and stakeholders to sign up for and receive updates on specific topics, from road closures to health and safety news and local authority service updates through email, SMS/text messaging, and other digital channels such as social media and SMS.
For government organisations, communicating vital information to large groups of residents and stakeholders with digital communication channels provides the best foundation for achieving mission critical results. To that end, digital communications have been proven to provide excellent results for government organisations tasked with realising and measuring benefits from digital by default, channel shift, while also maintaining high customer satisfaction.
For more information on GovDelivery UK solutions, visit www.govdelivery.co.uk .
About GovDeliveryGovDelivery, the leading provider of government-to-citizen communication solutions, helps government transform their communications by maximising direct connections with the public while reducing communications cost. More than 550 government organisations worldwide, including more than half of major U.S. federal agencies, as well as state, county, and city governments in the U.S., and dozens of local authorities and central government agencies in the United Kingdom, use GovDelivery to optimize their effectiveness, efficiency, and engagement in communications with the public. GovDelivery is an ICG (Nasdaq:ICGE) company. For more information, visit http://www.govdelivery.com . The GovDelivery logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8030
CONTACT: Mary Yang Communications Manager +1 651-726-7317 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV