- Exclusive discounts of 5 to 70% from more than 400 brand-name stores at the top shopping centers in Bangkok: Siam Paragon, The Mall, The Emporium, Siam Piwat Group, MBK Centre, Siam Centre, Siam Discovery Centre, and Paradise Park.
- King Power: 10% discount at King Power duty free shop.
- Siam Niramit: 10% discount on show tickets.
- Siam Park City: Only 750 Baht from 1,150 Baht (normal price) for both the entrance fee ticket and a buffet, when purchasing a minimum of park tickets.
- Personal Accident Insurance valid for the first seven days after registration of the card.
- Life insurance and loss-of-sight coverage of up to 1,000,000 Baht and travel accident medical expense coverage of up to 500,000 baht, and First Aid Medical Expenses of up to 10,000 Baht. No advanced payment is required for First Aid Medical Expenses at any 260 high standard hospitals throughout Thailand.
- No surcharge for cash withdrawals from any ATM machines in Thailand, which helps save the cash withdrawal surcharge of up to 150 Baht usually levied by credit cards.
- Automatic 5% discount upon showing the Miracle Thailand Card when buying normally-priced products in Power Mall, Gourmet Market, Home Fresh Mart (except Pharmacy, Wine Cellar, Food Hall, Food Court, Take Home, Park Food Hall, Serviced Shop and rental shops). The 5% discount applies even if cardholders pay by cash or regular credit card.
Visitors To Thailand Urged To Ask For "Miracle Thailand Card" For Discounted Shopping
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.