Schmooru's Experimental Videos Bring Network To #7 In ComScore Rankings
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On the back of innovative programming, Schmooru Network again breaks into the top ten on comScore's ratings of YouTube Partner channels.
Series like viral favorite "Do Cats Like", documentary series "Work No. 16", the psychologically provocative "Ask Dr. Esther", and the network pillar "The Narrow Show", have found their audiences and are unique among online offerings. The recently launched "Spectacle Show" along with the series premiere of "Jack's Nite Out" is expected to propel Schmooru even higher up the list this fall.
"We're unlike any other network in the top 10 on comScore, because instead of paying lip service to trying new things or waiting for some brand to sponsor them, we just go out there and do them," explains Dan Beckmann, Co-Founder, Managing Director of Schmooru. "Allowing true creativity to reach audiences unmolested is what keeps us at the top and keeps interesting talent working with us."Schmooru first broke the top five on comScore last year with its innovative "Art as Life" project, distributing abstract art videos through the internet far and wide. "The foundation of our success is our independence," said Tori Taylor, Director of Operations, Schmooru, "from our network of over 1,000 filmmakers to our relationships to our independent websites, we can take chances that others are simply too scared or bloated to take." For those interested in viewing the entire series or submitting to the "Art as Life" project, please check out: http :// schmooru . com / shows / art - as - life Founded in June 2009, Schmooru.com is an independent video destination backed by a community of creatives spanning the globe. Schmooru is wholly-owned by IB5k, a civically-minded, creative development firm that makes Big Ideas Simple. SOURCE IB5k
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV