- Secure Workspace, which employs Divide by Enterproid to separate and secure professional data on both corporate-issued and employee-owned devices. The secure workspace can be managed by an IT organization while maintaining user privacy by creating a firewall between business and personal data.
- New Mobile Device Management, which has been extended to smartphones and tablets, so they can be locked, wiped of corporate information and controlled remotely by a central administrator. Previously, this feature was only available on laptop and desktop computers.
- Expanded Wi-Fi Offload Access, which enables Verizon Enterprise Solutions subscribers to connect to more than 500,000 hot spots in 90 countries and places around the world. The service automatically configures connections to provide quick and cost-effective access to corporate resources. In addition, customers can configure and deploy corporate Wi-Fi directories across their devices to make more effective use of corporate mobile data networks when employees are at their own offices or campuses.
Verizon Creates Comprehensive Solution To Better Manage And Secure Corporate And Personal Mobile Devices Across A Global Enterprise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts