- Results provide a delicious solution for more than 95% of Americans that struggle to meet the U.S. Dietary Guidelines recommendation to eat at least three ounces of whole grains per day. Researchers found that snacking on popcorn – a 100% whole grain snack – helped people to not only increase their overall intake of whole grains but also decrease their intake of refined grains.
- Three ounces of whole grains doesn't have to be a daunting task. In fact, eating three cups of Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop! Popcorn is delicious and equal to one-third of the daily recommendation.
MyPlate Calls For "Foods To Increase" As Final Push For 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.