- Get regular adjustments to stay well.
- Eat a varied diet, rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat foods.
- Keep an eye on your calcium.
- Manage stress and get help if you need it
- Sleep is key: Get 7 – 9 hours of sleep each night.
- Stay hydrated – drink at least 8 ounce glasses of water per day.
- Use it or lose it: Keep your brain busy
- Strength training: it's never too late to start.
- There's still time to quit an unhealthy habit!
- Know your family history and discuss it with your health care provider.
- Don't forget key screening tests. (Annual pap smears, regular breast exams, etc)
Women's Health And A Natural Approach To Healthcare & Prevention
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.