- Get regular adjustments to stay well.
- Eat a varied diet, rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat foods.
- Keep an eye on your calcium.
- Manage stress and get help if you need it
- Sleep is key: Get 7 – 9 hours of sleep each night.
- Stay hydrated – drink at least 8 ounce glasses of water per day.
- Use it or lose it: Keep your brain busy
- Strength training: it's never too late to start.
- There's still time to quit an unhealthy habit!
- Know your family history and discuss it with your health care provider.
- Don't forget key screening tests. (Annual pap smears, regular breast exams, etc)
Women's Health And A Natural Approach To Healthcare & Prevention
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.