Transact International President Receives Honors For Mission Critical Work In Afghanistan
BOHEMIA, N.Y., Oct. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomas Anderson, President of Transact International received honors from coalition supporters at the NATO base in Kandahar, Afghanistan for providing a series of mission critical air charters into the region.
Anderson, a 25 year veteran in the air forwarding industry has been active in the Afghanistan military theater supplying contractors with airlift capability from the USA and Europe.
Recognizing his employees and air contractors for making the missions possible, Anderson thanked Volga-Dnepr, Ruslan Aviation and Kalitta Air for their ability to supply the airlift equipment required to successfully perform. All shipments were transported on IL76, AN-124 and 747 cargo planes.
"I am proud to have been given the opportunity to be involved in these very special projects here in Afghanistan," Anderson said, "we all take pride in supporting the efforts of the coalition forces and we will continue to supply the region for as long as we are needed."Transact International has been active in the Afghanistan theater for five years and has offices and employees in New York, Dallas, Boca Raton, Dubai, and both the Bagram and Kandahar Military bases. Contact: Margaret Van Anson 1-800-377-7400 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.transact3pl.com/ Photo(s): http://www.prlog.org/11993037 SOURCE Transact International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV