ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders Of Tomorrow Awards 2012 Yet Again Prove To Be India's Biggest SME Awards
NEW DELHI, India, October 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- 75,000 nominations received across 14 categories from around the country
- As a next step, Ernst & Young to select top 30 SMEs in each category
- Pre-Jury and Grand Jury rounds to follow for top 5 and final winners respectivelyThe best entrepreneurial talents across the country have just signed, sealed and delivered their nominations in the hope to grab the zenith position amongst their peers for the third edition of ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2012. Enthusiasm, aspiration and ambition of SMEs combined to take the numbers way beyond last year's figures and reached a whopping 75,000 nominations this year. The initial start has set the base for an extravaganza. This success reverberates in the words of Mr. Dinesh Agarwal, Founder and CEO, IndiaMART.com. He says, "It is heartening to see such a huge response to our endeavour of bringing recognition to SMEs delivering outstanding performances. It is a triumph in itself as with each passing year we have been able to engage a wider base of small businesses, each equally deserving. We will eagerly wait to see who has that extra edge to emerge winner amongst their contemporaries." Second time running as process partners for Leaders of Tomorrow Awards, Ernst & Young (EY) will now get in the groove of sorting and validating the details, including financial credentials of all the entries and select the top 30 in each of the 14 categories on the basis of pre-defined key ratios. Major categories include manufacturing consisting of Textile, Apparels & Accessories, FMCG & Consumer Durables,Pharmaceuticals, Drugs and Medical Products, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Food and Agri Products, Home Décor and Handicrafts, Engineering Products, Auto Components, Electrical & Electronics and services category comprising of Transport & Logistics, IT / ITES-BPO / VAS, Travel & Hospitality, Healthcare, Biotech and Hospital Services and Special Recognition Awards consisting of Woman Entrepreneur of the Year and SME of the Year (selected by jury out of the winners above).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts