NewPage Files Amended Joint Chapter 11 Plan And Disclosure Statement
MIAMISBURG, Ohio, Oct. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NewPage Corporation announced today that it has filed an amended Joint Chapter 11 Plan (the "Plan") and Disclosure Statement with the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
"The filing of our amended Plan of Reorganization and Disclosure Statement is an important step toward exiting bankruptcy this year with a strong balance sheet," said Jay Epstein, senior vice president and chief financial officer of NewPage.
The amended Joint Chapter 11 Plan and Disclosure Statement are available at www.NewPageRestructuring.com/legal-filings/.
This release is not intended as a solicitation for a vote on the Plan.About NewPageNewPage is the leading producer of printing and specialty papers in North America with $3.5 billion in net sales for the year ended December 31, 2011. NewPage is headquartered in Miamisburg, Ohio, and owns paper mills in Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin. These mills have a total annual production capacity of approximately 3.5 million tons of paper. The company's product portfolio is the broadest in North America and includes coated, specialty, supercalendered and uncoated papers. These papers are used in commercial printing to create corporate collateral, magazines, catalogs, books, coupons, inserts and direct mail as well as in specialty paper applications including beverage bottle labels, food and medical packaging, pressure-sensitive labels and release liners. To learn more, visit www.NewPageCorp.com. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110217/CL49746LOGO ) SOURCE NewPage Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV