New SHUAA Strategy And Logo Presented To Financial Community
DUBAI, UAE, October 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- HE Mohammed Al Shaibani unveiled new SHUAA branding at event attended by prominent government officials, CEOs of banks and captains of industry and major shareholders
- New branding accompanied HH Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher Al Maktoum, Executive Chairman of SHUAA's presentation of Company's strategic, operational and financial roadmap
- Sheikh Maktoum: "I am very pleased with the reaction of the business and financial community. In less than 18 months we have been able to restructure SHUAA, initiate the transformation into a client-centric, full service financial services platform and return to a growth trajectory."
SHUAA Capital psc today officially launches its new logo to the public, following its unveiling at a private event attended by prominent government officials, CEOs of banks and major shareholders. As the guest of honour, HE Mohammed Al Shaibani, Director General of the Dubai Ruler's Court; Vice Chairman of The Supreme Fiscal Committee of Dubai and the CEO & Executive Director of the Investment Corporation of Dubai unveiled the new branding alongside HH Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher Al Maktoum, Executive Chairman of SHUAA.
- Commercial Lending offers liquidity for SMEs who contribute over 50% to the UAE's Gross Domestic Product (GDP), provide over 80% of employment in the UAE but only receive 4% of bank financing.
- A new Credit fund that will allow investors to participate in the UAE's economic growth story other than just publicly listed stocks, who are not fully representative of the UAE's strong real economy.
- Debt advisory for SMEs, family businesses and large family-owned conglomerates on the restructuring of their balance sheets and providing advisory on long term funding strategies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV