- Wear and tear of your new sofa is accelerated by dust and dirt so be sure to vacuum weekly. A lint roller is best for quickly and easily removing pet hairs if visitors are due.
- Most sofas come with stain-proof protection but this works best when spills are treated straightaway. Keep a cotton cloth and cleaner close by for immediate and effective treatment. Remember: blot, don't rub! If your material feels a little hard after cleaning, just brush gently with a toothbrush to soften.
- Remember to check the cleaning tag on the sofa to see which type of cleaner is most suitable. You should see one of the following: W - water-based cleaner only S - solvent-based cleaner only S-W - either type is fine If the tag has been removed, do a patch test on a hidden area.
- Remove smells from your sofa by sprinkling baking soda over affected areas. Simply allow the powder to sit for a while before vacuuming. Simple but effective!
- Get a professional cleaning company to give your sofa a comprehensive cleaning once a year. It may cost a little extra cash, but it'll give your sofa a longer lifespan and save you money in the long run.
Sofas Get A Modern Twist At CSL
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.