NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Primero Mining Corp. rose 36.5 percent to $7.37.
Avon Products Inc. rose 7.2 percent to $17.39.
VeriFone Systems Inc. rose 6.0 percent to $31.37.Intermec Inc. rose 6.0 percent to $6.49. Energy Transfer wi rose 5.5 percent to $43.52. Energy Transfer Partners LP rose 4.7 percent to $43.59. Pier 1 Imports Inc. rose 4.4 percent to $19.84. Owens Illinois Inc. rose 4.4 percent to $20.21. Calix Inc. rose 4.3 percent to $6.31. Pep Boys -- Manny, Moe & Jack rose 4.3 percent to $10.27.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV