AMARGOSA VALLEY, Nev., Oct. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Orchard Valley Market & Deli, located at 350 S. Hwy. 373, recently added U‑Haul truck and trailer rentals to the convenience store business.
Families needing the finest in moving services now will have increased convenience and a shorter distance to travel when moving, which not only will make their move easier but also will have the positive effect of reducing the amount of carbon emissions released into the atmosphere. U-Haul partnering with business owners across North America to increase convenience for customers while helping our environment is just one of the programs that support U-Haul Company's Corporate Sustainability initiatives.Orchard Valley Market & Deli can now offer its customers a variety of moving equipment and supplies designed specifically for moving household furnishings, including moving vans, open trailers, closed trailers, furniture pads, appliance dollies, furniture dollies, tow dollies and auto transports. "U-Haul is proud to be partnering with a quality independent business such as Orchard Valley Market & Deli," exclaimed Steve Deutsch , president, U-Haul Company of Nevada. "Orchard Valley Market & Deli is a great example of the type of successful business relationship U‑Haul has established in order to build and maintain a strong network of more than 15,000 independent dealers across North America." For more information, or to rent your moving equipment today, call 775-372-4086. Business hours of operation are: Seven days a week 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Resources:
- Nevada fun facts and educational information for kids, parents, and teachers: http://www.uhaul.com/SuperGraphics/7/Venture-Across-America-and-Canada-Modern/Nevada!
- U-Haul caring about the future and our environment: http://www.uhaul.com/About/Sustainability
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/UhaulCompany
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Uhaul
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Uhaulofficialvideos
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116521049430834922625/
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts