The Associated Press
MONDAY, Oct. 8
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Bond markets closed for Columbus Day. U.S. stock market is open.
BERLIN â¿¿ Germany releases industrial production figures for August.TUESDAY, Oct. 9 Alcoa Inc. reports quarterly financial results. Yum Brands Inc. reports quarterly financial results. BRUSSELS â¿¿ European Central Bank head Mario Draghi speaks to European Parliament in Brussels. LUXEMBOURG â¿¿ European Union finance ministers meet to assess the budgetary situation in Portugal and address the challenges of the European financial crisis. WEDNESDAY, Oct. 10 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases wholesale trade inventories for August, 10 a.m.; Labor Department releases job openings and labor turnover survey for August, 10 a.m.; Federal Reserve releases Beige Book, 2 p.m. THURSDAY, Oct. 11 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Commerce Department releases international trade data for August, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Treasury releases federal budget for the fiscal year 2012, 2 p.m. Safeway Inc. reports quarterly financial results. FRIDAY, Oct. 12 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for September, 8:30 a.m. JPMorgan Chase & Co. reports quarterly financial results. Wells Fargo & Co. reports quarterly financial results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV