Rounder Inc. Announces Plans
Rounder, Inc (Pink OTC Market: RNDR) today announced its plans to increase the number of members on its Board of Directors and to hire a new corporate President, along with other corporate management. The Company has been actively searching for parties to fill available positions since September 16, 2012. An updated business plan will be prepared and once completed it will be made available for public viewing.
The Company’s goal is to remove all vestiges of the John Stanton era along with any affiliates and or past associates. Rounder Inc. looks forward to a new era of profit and growth.
Former President and Chairman of the Board of Directors John Stanton filed a bankruptcy petition on December 13, 2011 in Tampa Florida. The case was converted to a Chapter 7 liquidation on February 22, 2012. The court appointed Larry Hyman as the Chapter 7 Trustee. By operation of bankruptcy law, the Chapter 7 Trustee is vested in ownership of all nonexempt property owned by John Stanton as of the bankruptcy filing date. The Trustee has taken steps to recover stock owned by John Stanton for the benefit of the bankruptcy estate and is also pursuing action to recover shares that may have been transferred to affiliates. On October 3, 2012, the Bankruptcy Court held a hearing in which it granted the Trustees motion for a preliminary injunction. The injunction will enjoin the transfer of stock owned by John Stanton. United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division - Case No. 8:11-bk-22675-MGW Chapter 7.
Furthermore Rounder Inc. intends to take legal action to disclaim the debt purportedly owned by Mr. Stanton's affiliated company and or companies. Action has been taken via a demand letter for the return of the shares or the money received and the value of the services given by any affiliated company or companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV