TopCoder Announces Champions Of 2012 TopCoder Open In Orlando
ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TopCoder®, Inc., the world's largest competitive Community of digital creators, today announced the champions for the 2012 TopCoder Open, the world's foremost competitive programming and digital asset creation tournament. The TopCoder Open is a world-wide programming and designing tournament covering six competition tracks: Algorithm, Design, Development, Marathon, Mod Dash, and Studio Design with hundreds of thousands in cash awards and prizes. This year's event took place at the Caribe Royal in Orlando, Florida. For full details on the 2012 TopCoder Open, visit http://community.topcoder.com/tco12/ .
The champions in the 2012 TopCoder Open are:Algorithm: Egor Kulikov, TopCoder handle "Egor", of the Russian Federation - $15,000Design: Michael Paweska, "argolite", of Canada - $15,000Development: Yang Li, "Yeung", of China - $15,000Marathon: Won-seok Yoo, "ainu7", of South Korea - $15,000Mod Dash: Kan Luo, "hohosky", of China $10,000Studio: Teerapron Sriponpak, "iamtong", of Thailand- $15,000 "The TopCoder Community of digital creatives is truly representative of the global community," said Rob Hughes, president and COO of TopCoder, Inc. "Our continuing growth and success is shared equally by our members and clients as well as our company." The 2012 TopCoder Open was sponsored by Facebook, Google, DeNA, Pocket Gems, Das Keyboard, Two Sigma and Memsql. TopCoder offers a comprehensive array of outcome-based software competitions 24 x 7 in which real world innovations and business solutions are built on time and on budget through an 'extreme outcomes'-based model. For creative work, TopCoder Studio provides a competitive arena for creative skills such as graphic arts and digital design.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV