Second Season Of "Sea Rescue" TV Series Premieres Tomorrow
ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment and Litton Entertainment today announced the second season of " Sea Rescue with Sam Champion " premieres this Saturday, Oct. 6. The show's debut season was a remarkable success, reaching more than 30 million viewers and inspiring strong levels of fan feedback and engagement.
Hosted by environmental journalist and
Good Morning America weather anchor
Sea Rescue airs nationally on Saturday mornings during
Litton's Weekend Adventure on over 95 percent of the country's ABC affiliates.
With season two , Sea Rescue continues to tell the stories of marine animal rescue, rehabilitation and release by the dedicated men and women of SeaWorld's wildlife rescue teams and partner organizations. With rescue teams on call 24/7, SeaWorld have rescued more than 20,000 whales, dolphins, sea lions, penguins, manatees, sea turtles and birds over the last 40 years.
"Sea Rescue exemplifies the mission of Litton's Weekend Adventure, an inspiring series that has connected with viewers everywhere," said Dave Morgan, President and CEO of Litton Entertainment."Last season millions of viewers were riveted by these true stories," said Scott Helmstedter, Chief Creative Officer for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. "The series is thrilling and moving, but even more importantly it educates viewers about the threats faced by wild whales, dolphins and other species. It inspires people to care." New adventures, told through even more firsthand accounts, expert insight and remarkable video footage, will include a rescued wild baby beluga raised on formula developed at SeaWorld; whales that lost their way and ended up far down a river; a dolphin that was attacked by a shark; and thousands of penguins in peril from an immense oil spill.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV