Pennsylvania DEP Announces Growing Greener Plus Grants Available
The SMCRA Bond Forfeiture and AMD Set-Aside grant programs are authorized by Section 18(j) of the federal Surface Mining Conservation and Reclamation Act. Section 319 Nonpoint Source grants are authorized by Section 319(h) of the federal Clean Water Act.
Applications should be sent to DEP's Grants Center at P.O. Box 8776, Harrisburg, PA 17105. Applications must be postmarked no later than Oct. 26. If they are hand-delivered to DEP, the package must be received by 4 p.m. on Oct. 26. Late or electronic submissions will not be considered.
For more information on the grants, visit DEP's website at www.dep.state.pa.us, keyword: "Growing Greener."
Media contact: Amanda Witman, 717-787-1323SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV