Embraer (ERJ) is a Brazil-based holding company primarily engaged in the manufacture of aircrafts. This stock is trading up 3.7% at $26.55 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.2 millionAverage Volume: 1.2 million Volume % Change: 99% From a technical perspective, ERJ is trending up here back above its 50-day moving average of $26.43 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing ERJ within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ERJ manages to take out its 200-day at $28.39, and then once it clears some more overhead resistance at $29.42 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ERJ as long as it's trending above $26.55 to $27.40, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 1,244,090 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ERJ will have a great chance of re-testing or taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $32 to $33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV