Energy Transfer Equity
Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) owns and operates a diversified portfolio of energy assets in the natural gas, natural gas liquids, and propane sectors in the U.S. This stock is trading up 1.9% at $45.54 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 786,000Average Volume: 569,337 Volume % Change: 144% >>5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now From a technical perspective, ETE is bouncing modestly to the upside here right above its 50-day moving average of $43.78 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing ETE within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ETE manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $46.07 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ETE as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above $46.07 with volume that hits near or above 569,337 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for ETE to tag $50 to $55 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV