Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) is pleased to announce it has received valid acceptances for 87.24 percent of the Offer in respect of Titan Europe plc shares. Titan International announces that all remaining conditions to the Offer, as set out in the Offer Document, have been satisfied and that the Offer is now unconditional in all respects.
The Offer will remain open for acceptance until October 19, 2012, being 14 days after the date on which the Offer has been declared unconditional as to acceptances. On or around this date, the New Titan International shares issued in consideration of the Offer will begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The related Prospectus, Offer documents and Offer Acceptance Declaration are available on our website at www.titan-intl.com.
Titan International, Inc., a holding company, owns subsidiaries that primarily supply wheels, tires and assemblies for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer (including all terrain vehicles) applications. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV