About CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.
CBL is one of the largest and most active owners and developers of malls and shopping centers in the United States. As of October 5, 2012, CBL owns, holds interest in or manages 164 properties, including 95 regional malls/open-air centers. The properties are located in 27 states and total 92.9 million square feet including 9.4 million square feet of non-owned shopping centers managed for third parties. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, CBL has regional offices in Boston (Waltham), MA, Dallas (Irving), TX, and St. Louis, MO.
Information included herein contains “forward-looking statements”
within the meaning of the federal securities laws.
statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, many of
which cannot be predicted with accuracy and some of which might not even
Future events and actual events, financial and
otherwise, may differ materially from the events and results discussed
in the forward-looking statements.
The reader is directed to the
Company's various filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission,
including, without limitation, the Company's most recent Annual Report
on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and the sections therein
captioned “Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition
and Results of Operations” and “Risk Factors,” for a discussion of such
risks and uncertainties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV