Another stock that's trading within range of triggering a major breakout trade is Alexza Pharmaceuticals (ALXA), which is focused on the research, development and commercialization of products for the acute treatment of central nervous system conditions. This stock has been hit hard by the sellers so are in 2012, with shares down by around 38%.
This is another biotech player with a major catalyst on the horizon. This company has a scheduled PDUFA date of Dec. 21 for its Adasuve product, which is designed for the treatment of agitation associated with schizophrenia or biopolar I disorder in adults.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV