Aqua Virginia, Inc. (Aqua) encourages customers to update their contact information for Aqua Notify, a new notification system to inform customers about local water service issues faster and more efficiently. Aqua customers throughout the state are currently receiving fliers with information about Aqua Notify in their bills. Aqua Notify automatically alerts customers by phone, email, or text message about water main breaks, precautionary boil advisories, and other service issues.
“Aqua Notify helps us inform our customers faster and more efficiently in case of an emergency or a significant disruption,” said Aqua Virginia President Shannon Becker. “Aqua provides an essential service that everyone counts on every day, and we understand that our customers want to know as soon as possible when their water service is interrupted. Now, we can get important information to them however they prefer — by email or phone — whether or not they’re at home.”
Aqua urges customers to log on to www.aquaamerica.com and click on “Aqua Notify” or, for customers without Internet access, call 877.987.2782 to tell Aqua how they would like to be notified about local water service issues in the future. Customers can choose their preferred method of contact — email, phone call, or text message.
While visiting www.aquaamerica.com, customers can also enroll in Aqua’s new paperless billing service, Aqua Online, and enjoy the convenience of viewing and paying their monthly bills online.Aqua provides water and wastewater service to approximately 75,000 residents in 165 communities in 34 counties across Virginia. WTRG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV