John Ward, Senior Vice President, Sallie Mae And Academy Award Winning Actress Mira Sorvino Attend The Make The Pledge, Keep The Promise College Savings Luncheon, Held At The Benjamin Hotel In New York City, Thursday, October 4, 2012. (AP Photo/Jennifer Graylock)
To enter, simply sign up to take the pledge to save for college at Upromise.com or the Upromise Facebook page. Families have the option to upload and share a photo of their future graduate. Members can also gain unlimited entries every time they shop online at Upromise.com. There is no purchase required to enter.
“In collaboration with Mira Sorvino we hope to inspire more American families to make their own pledge to save for college,” said John Ward, senior vice president, Sallie Mae. “Our members tell us they love that our Upromise program is more rewarding than ever and we make it easy to save early and often to prepare for higher education.”
New this year, Upromise members can now earn cash back rewards of 5 percent or more from eligible online purchases at hundreds of popular online retailers. Families who choose the new Upromise World Mastercard as their payment method of choice can save double—for a total of 10 percent or more cash back on those online purchases. In addition, members can earn cash for college by dining out, booking travel, buying gas and purchasing other services. Members can use their earnings in one of four ways: transfer into 529 college savings plans administered by Upromise Investments, pay down an eligible Sallie Mae-serviced student loan, deposit into an FDIC-insured Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account offered through Sallie Mae Bank, or request a check. Learn more or join for free at www.Upromise.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV