Blackbaud, Inc., (NASDAQ: BLKB), the leading global provider of software and services designed for nonprofits, has been named one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina for a third consecutive year.
“We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina,” said John Mistretta, Blackbaud’s senior vice president of human resources. “We are proud of our employees and work environment and have a group of employees worldwide who are dedicated to helping our nonprofit clients reach their goals and spend more time on their missions.”
Serving the nonprofit and education sectors for more than 30 years, Blackbaud combines technology and expertise to help nonprofits achieve their missions. Blackbaud has 2,800 employees globally with approximately 1,100 located at its headquarters in Charleston and another 1,700 located in satellite offices throughout the United States and around the world — including Australia, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
“South Carolina is home to some of the best places to work in the nation. Congratulations to Blackbaud, an innovative company that is setting the example as a superb organization for our state’s workforce to prosper,” said Otis Rawl, president and chief executive officer of the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce.Blackbaud offers employees:
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing, award-winning company. Blackbaud is traded on the NASDAQ under BLKB and has been ranked as one of Forbes’ 100 Best Small Companies in America multiple times.
- Work with a purpose. Blackbaud employees work with more than 27,000 nonprofit organizations around the world, to make an impact on their missions, which range in focus from higher education and healthcare to human services and arts and culture. Eighty-five percent of employees said that Blackbaud’s focus on nonprofits was a key factor in their decision to join the company.
- A unique philanthropic corporate culture . Blackbaud fosters a strong, active corporate citizenship model by providing employee-directed donations and indices of charitable giving, participating in green challenges, hosting volunteer fairs, and more. More than 90 percent of employees volunteered within the last 12 months totaling almost 100,000 volunteer hours. Learn more by reading Blackbaud’s 2011 Corporate Citizenship Year in Review.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV