KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, TeamHealth announced the launch of its new iPad application, TeamHealth Careers, a customizable job search tool that allows users to access hundreds of emergency medicine positions across the country. Through the TeamHealth Careers app, users have the unique ability to filter their career search by community, region or nationwide while also searching for positions that meet clinical preferences such as annual volume. TeamHealth Careers also provides information about schools, restaurants and activities in the community of the user's choice and allows users to apply for positions and contact TeamHealth recruiters.
"At TeamHealth, we know that choosing an emergency medicine career is about much more than simply filling a position," said Susan Masterson, Vice President of Provider Recruitment. "The TeamHealth Careers app puts the power at the user's fingertips, allowing providers to conveniently customize and streamline their job search process."
For more information about TeamHealth Careers, visit MyEMCareer.com. Download TeamHealth Careers in the iPad app store.
About TeamHealth TeamHealth ( Knoxville, Tenn.) (NYSE: TMH) is one of the largest providers of outsourced physician staffing solutions for hospitals in the United States. Through its 17 regional locations and multiple service lines, TeamHealth's more than 8,300 affiliated healthcare professionals provide emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, urgent care, and pediatric staffing and management services to approximately 790 civilian and military hospitals, clinics, and physician groups in 47 states. The term "TeamHealth" as used throughout this release includes Team Health, Inc., and all of its related entities, divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated physicians and physician groups. For more information about TeamHealth, visit www.teamhealth.com.SOURCE Team Health Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV